To our wonderful customers
It’s time to think inside the Box! We are excited to welcome everyone back this week! We have missed seeing all of you inside the restaurant! This shutdown has been extremely hard on almost everyone. We so appreciate all of you who have supported us through our curbside take out.
We are cautiously re-opening our dining room on Wednesday, June 3rd. We are both happy and nervous at the same time. We are so excited to see you all, but it will be a different experience for sure. This is all new territory for us, so we ask for your patience and kindness as we navigate this new world.
In keeping with all state mandates (which are a bit confusing) and because we want to keep you and our staff safe here’s what we are doing:
- We will have fewer tables available for diners to comply with capacity limitations and social distancing requirements.
- Anyone serving you will wear a mask.
- As we have always done, tables will be sanitized between patrons, the towels we use are soaked in a commercial sanitizer.
- We will wash our hands often and provide hand sanitizer to customers on request.
- Condiments will be provided on request and containers wiped with sanitizer between patrons.
- We will adhere to social distancing protocols, which means seating every other table.
- Seating at the counter will be limited.
We will seat as many people as we can under the current limitations and social distancing requirements. We will not seat groups until everyone is here. Unfortunately, we can’t allow you to wait for your table inside. Good thing we are having nice weather.
We will still continue curbside take out. When picking up please pull up next to the door on the east side of the building and we’ll bring it out to you.
Again, we look forward to seeing everyone, but please remember this is new and somewhat concerning territory for us. We will make adjustments as needed along the way.
We are hopeful that the restrictions will be eased in the near future. Welcome back!